Wedding Day Checklist: Finding a Wedding Venue
If you've been searching for the perfect wedding venue but are having trouble making any progress, perhaps you should stop by Birchwoods Banquet Facility. Some wedding venues have what it takes to make your special day perfect while others may seem to be, well, lacking. We're sure that Birchwoods Banquet Facility will steal your heart, so why not come on by and check out our venue for yourself? Here are some reasons so many brides have already chosen Birchwoods for their wedding reception.
At Birchwoods Banquet Facility, our attentive staff will make sure your wedding day proceeds flawlessly. We know that you have a lot going on and that weddings can be incredibly stressful. Here at Oak Lane, the last thing we want from you is stress, so relax and enjoy every step of your wedding journey; from the planning to the I do's and the reception afterward, we will be here to make sure everything goes as planned.
We understand that your wedding is completely unique to you; because of this, you are probably trying to find a wedding venue that matches the style and atmosphere of your dream wedding. Not to worry; here at Season at Oak Lane, we have three very different halls to choose from. Take advantage of our beautiful ground and take wedding party photos on our beautiful golf course while your guests enjoy happy hour inside. Our goal is to make all of your wedding dreams come true, and we accomplish this by providing the care and attention you need, every step of the way.
We almost forgot to mention the high quality, delicious food that you and your guests will be treated to at your reception. Choose to serve a full three course meal, hors d'oeuvres or simply just dessert! Browse our menu to choose the best selections for your party. Finding a wedding venue is easy when you start with Birchwoods .
- An Unplugged Wedding
- Attending a Wedding on a Budget
- Bridal Beauty Tips for the Wedding Day
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Spring Wedding Themes
- Choosing Your Wedding Music
- Delivering a Best Man's Speech
- Don't Break Your Wedding Budget
- Don't Wait to Book a Winter Wedding
- Do You Need a Groom's Suite?
- Eight Tips for Adding Décor to a Wedding Hall
- Etiquette for Wedding Facilities
- Finding a Wedding Venue
- Five Tips for Planning a Winter Wedding in Connecticut
- Five Tips for Working with a Wedding Photographer
- Great Taste Makes a Great Wedding
- How to Choose a Wedding Reception Location
- How to Make the Most Out of a Bridal Suite
- Is a Buffet or Plated Menu Better for My Wedding?
- Making a Guest List
- Planning a Rehearsal Dinner
- Planning a Spring Wedding
- Planning a Valentine's Day Wedding
- Planning an Eco-friendly Wedding
- Preparing for an Outdoor Wedding Ceremony
- Qualities to Look for in a Wedding Facility
- Saving Money on Attending Multiple Weddings
- Saving On Your Wedding Flowers
- Setting Up a Wedding Registry
- Questions to Ask a Wedding Planner
- Selecting a Reception Hall
- Three Tips for Selecting a Wedding Facility
- Tips on Getting Wedding Venue Deals
- Wedding Day Checklist for Brides
- Wedding Day Checklist for Grooms
- Wedding Food Leftovers
- What About The Wedding Cake?
- What Makes a Great Wedding Hall?