Wedding Day Checklist: Don't Wait to Book a Winter Wedding
Winter can be a great time for a wedding. You may find wedding venues have more availability during the "off-season". It can also be a way to save on the cost of a wedding ceremony while still creating memories that will last a lifetime.
While it's true that there may be greater availability among wedding venues, don't assume that an off-season wedding will mean you will have your choice of dates. It's best to determine your date and then try to look into a wedding venue as soon as possible. Remember, just because it's the off-season for weddings does not mean that wedding and banquet facilities are sitting quiet with the lights off this time of year. There are plenty of holiday parties waiting to take those empty weekend dates.
Birchwoods Banquet Facility offers great incentives for scheduling an off-season wedding. When you plan an off-season wedding for January, February, March or November, you can receive 15% off the total package of our wedding facilities. Plus you still get the great food and wedding amenities offered by Birchwoods Banquet Facility. The beautiful weddings venues at Birchwoods Banquet Facility can accommodate up to 220 guests in the largest room. Smaller groups are also easily accommodated if you are looking for a warm and cozy winter ballroom.
When you start shopping around, you may find florists, bands and caterers that also offer off-season wedding discounts.
Besides the savings, there are other advantages to winter weddings. If there is snow on the ground, the backdrop can be beautiful, especially for pictures before and after the ceremony.
- An Unplugged Wedding
- Attending a Wedding on a Budget
- Bridal Beauty Tips for the Wedding Day
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Spring Wedding Themes
- Choosing Your Wedding Music
- Delivering a Best Man's Speech
- Don't Break Your Wedding Budget
- Don't Wait to Book a Winter Wedding
- Do You Need a Groom's Suite?
- Eight Tips for Adding Décor to a Wedding Hall
- Etiquette for Wedding Facilities
- Finding a Wedding Venue
- Five Tips for Planning a Winter Wedding in Connecticut
- Five Tips for Working with a Wedding Photographer
- Great Taste Makes a Great Wedding
- How to Choose a Wedding Reception Location
- How to Make the Most Out of a Bridal Suite
- Is a Buffet or Plated Menu Better for My Wedding?
- Making a Guest List
- Planning a Rehearsal Dinner
- Planning a Spring Wedding
- Planning a Valentine's Day Wedding
- Planning an Eco-friendly Wedding
- Preparing for an Outdoor Wedding Ceremony
- Qualities to Look for in a Wedding Facility
- Saving Money on Attending Multiple Weddings
- Saving On Your Wedding Flowers
- Setting Up a Wedding Registry
- Questions to Ask a Wedding Planner
- Selecting a Reception Hall
- Three Tips for Selecting a Wedding Facility
- Tips on Getting Wedding Venue Deals
- Wedding Day Checklist for Brides
- Wedding Day Checklist for Grooms
- Wedding Food Leftovers
- What About The Wedding Cake?
- What Makes a Great Wedding Hall?