Wedding Day Checklist: Don't Break Your Wedding Budget
Planning a wedding budget is almost never easy. There will be hard decisions to make and you may find yourself crunching numbers right up until the last minute. It's easy to lose track of all the things that need to be paid and go over budget.
It's important to realize where you can go over your budget and stay within the budget limits.
Be on the lookout for the following budget pratfalls:
Inviting too many people. Creating a guest list bigger than what you can afford is a sure-fire way to go over budget. Food and drinks are very expensive so be certain that you can afford the number of people you want to invite. If not, you've got to whittle down that guest list.
Brunch the next morning. This does not mean you need to eliminate the gathering the morning after the wedding, it just means don't forget to include this in your wedding budget. This could be an expensive item to overlook.
Don't forget the accessories. Special jewelry bought specifically for the wedding should be included in the wedding budget. If you want to save some money here, consider borrowing such accessories.
Decide on a meal plan. Will it be a buffet or plated meal at the reception? Check with your wedding reception venue to go over the pricing of the meal plans.
Keep an eye on the little things. Those special napkin holders you want for eating setting at the wedding reception will add up. So will those flowers at each table. Be careful when adding those extras. Everything has to be part of your budget. It something send you over budget, it's time to trim.
- An Unplugged Wedding
- Attending a Wedding on a Budget
- Bridal Beauty Tips for the Wedding Day
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Spring Wedding Themes
- Choosing Your Wedding Music
- Delivering a Best Man's Speech
- Don't Break Your Wedding Budget
- Don't Wait to Book a Winter Wedding
- Do You Need a Groom's Suite?
- Eight Tips for Adding Décor to a Wedding Hall
- Etiquette for Wedding Facilities
- Finding a Wedding Venue
- Five Tips for Planning a Winter Wedding in Connecticut
- Five Tips for Working with a Wedding Photographer
- Great Taste Makes a Great Wedding
- How to Choose a Wedding Reception Location
- How to Make the Most Out of a Bridal Suite
- Is a Buffet or Plated Menu Better for My Wedding?
- Making a Guest List
- Planning a Rehearsal Dinner
- Planning a Spring Wedding
- Planning a Valentine's Day Wedding
- Planning an Eco-friendly Wedding
- Preparing for an Outdoor Wedding Ceremony
- Qualities to Look for in a Wedding Facility
- Saving Money on Attending Multiple Weddings
- Saving On Your Wedding Flowers
- Setting Up a Wedding Registry
- Questions to Ask a Wedding Planner
- Selecting a Reception Hall
- Three Tips for Selecting a Wedding Facility
- Tips on Getting Wedding Venue Deals
- Wedding Day Checklist for Brides
- Wedding Day Checklist for Grooms
- Wedding Food Leftovers
- What About The Wedding Cake?
- What Makes a Great Wedding Hall?